Sweet Love
Some Random K-Pop Question From Tumblr
Monday, February 20, 2012 | 3:04 PM | 1 comments
1-Who was my first ever K-Pop bias.
-Choi Minho

2-My first K-Pop music video.
-Sorry Sorry

3-Favourite K-Pop girl group.
-Girls Generation

4-Favourite K-Pop boy group
-SHINee <3

5-Favourite K-Pop label
-JYP Entertainment.

6-The last K-Drama I watched.
-My Love By My Side,Take Care Of Us Capatain and Salaryman Cho Han Ji (currently watched actually)

7-The music I listen to other than K-Pop
-One Direction's and any good songs.

8-Couple I want to see on We Got Married
-Key and Nicole.

9-Favourite Korean actor
-Kim Soo Hyun,Yoo Seung Ho,Song Joong Ki and Jung Il Woo

10-How many Korean albums I have.
-One only.It's no other than Lucifer.One of my precious things that I have now <3

11-How long I've been listening to K-Pop.
-3 years

12-Random Korean artist I like
-IU


Older Post | Newer Post