Sweet Love
Hihihihihihi
Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 7:36 PM | 0 comments
Hihihihihi.Apa punya tajuk lah tue kan.Sorry saya teda idea.Btw,cuba tengok gambar di atas tue.Well,well as a Locket sy mmg bangga.Tak sangka pulak pasal interview Key with Dazed terjadi pulak this kind of thing.Bila sy buka Youtube for this MV mmg terkejut jugaklah.Mmg Key jadi top comment.Semua yg komen tue cakap Key brought me here and macam-macam lagilah.Actually sy pun sama jugak tapi malaslah sy mau komen.Nanti fan Beyonce marah n benci c Key pulak  nanti.But,as a Locket kalo boleh saya harap Locket yg lain x lagi comment byak pasal Key di MV Beyonce tue.Nanti Key yg jadi mangsa.Saya ndak mau itu berlaku.Okeyz,this is d interview that brings many Lockets to Beyonce MV.


Q: I’m curious to know what else than vintage interests you these days. What is it if there’s anything that shocked you like hammering your head?

Key: Beyonce’s music video for ‘Best Thing I Never Had’ in which she has a wedding in lingerie. Why is she so pretty? It made me almost angry because she is so pretty.

Q: You were angry?

Key: Watching it, I said, “How come? How can she be so in such a situation?” I get angry when someone else beats me to it when I’m thinking of doing what I want to try.

Q: You don’t mean trying lingerie?

Key: Ah, no, not that one. With Beyonce, we have this powerful image of her. It’s amazing to see that people like the calm music video the singer with such an image made for her quiet song as much as her energetic performances on stage. It means she gives off the same amount of energy in performing calm songs. I’d like to be like that. Supposing people are 100 % satisfied when you dance, I think they are 80% satisfied with slow songs. I was wondering how to reduce the difference, but Beyonce did it! If she doesn’t care and doesn’t feel shy in lingerie, it is nothing to be ashamed of. Who would have imagined her doing a wedding in lingerie for such a slow song?

Key,I think you weird.Ya.You're real weird.Apa-apa pun,as a Locket,tipulah kan kalo saya cakap sy x bangga.Hihihihi.


Came back here because of KEY. <3
To all the lockets in the house: PUT YO HANDS UP!

Older Post | Newer Post