Sweet Love
Day 24-The SHINee Member I Think Has The Best Personality
Monday, January 02, 2012 | 7:49 PM | 0 comments
Hello~Hello.
1st challenge for 2012.
Juz like my 2nd blog,today I'm gonna do 2 challenge in a day.
Chulbal!!!!!!
Okeyz,look at that pic above.
It's him.
I choose Onew for d member who I think has d best personality.
Of cuz him.
I wonder what is he looking at.
A shining star??
Okeyz,my reason is bcuz of his Onew Sangtae of cuz.
Then,as a leader he's a really responsible person.
Then,he can do anything and immitate anything.
Onew also funny.
That's what I like about him.
Next,what I juz notice is although Onew is d leader,Key always held his hand.
For an example,@ MBC Gayo Daejun recently.
There's more actually.
I found it's really cute.
He also a resepectful person.
He always bow to another person when he bumped into that that person.
I respect him for that.
He's not d perfect leader but for me he's perfect.
No one can beat him for me.
That's Lee Jinki.


Older Post | Newer Post