Sweet Love
SHINee releases 1st Japanese Album,The First :)
Thursday, December 08, 2011 | 5:35 PM | 0 comments
Ignore d old pic of my SHINee okeyz.So,Hello~Hello.Today is my 2nd freedom day.Saya rasa sangat happy n relax sekarang nie.Dua malam berturut-turut,sy tidur pukul 3 a.m.Wah~hebatnya.Saya tgok Heartstrings smpai pukul 3 a.m.Puas betul hati saya.Hahahaha.Macam-macam lagilah sy buat.Okeyz,sebelum saya lari dari tajuk sy hari nie baik sy start.Wohooo!!!!!! Akhirnya The First is released.Actually,it released yesterday tapi sy malas mau update blog,that's whylah.So,let's see.The First ada 12 lagu semuanya.From all d 12 songs,only 5 is new songs.Yang lain tue semuanya lagu SHINee yg dulu-dulu yg diremakekan sebagai lagu Japan.
Dalam banyak-banyak lagu tue,sy paling suka lagu  Always Love,Better,To Your Heart n Seesaw.I like all d new songs but Start is least.But my most one fav is Always Love.This song is so sweet n unique.I addicted to that song and I raped d play button.Hahahaha.SHINee's Japanese are good.*clap*clap*clap*
Daebak SHINee!!!!! I Loph U All. And now,I'm waiting for the boys Comeback in Korean.Make it early 2012.Chebal~Yang best kan dalam 5 lagu baru SHINee nie,they let Minho sing n not just rap.So,siapa-siapa yg sebelum nie pernah cakap Choi Minho can't sing,dorang patut malu sebab Choi Minho can sing.His voice is perfect juz like d other members.All SHINee member can sing.Bila sy dgr lagu-lagu baru SHINee nie,sy rasa suara babyz sy nie makin sweet n improve so much.I'm so proud.I'm A Proud Shawols.Owh ya,tomorrow is Mr Minho birthday.Then,5 days after his b'day,it's Mr Jinki b'day.So,besok macam biasa bila SHINee member b'day sy akan make an entry for d birthday boy.
~Thank You For Your Cheering Me~Always Love~Always Love~
Here's d list for all d new Songs from The First.Enjoy :)


The beginning of d song sound like Please by KHJ.





Ehemm..Eheemm...As a Proud Shawol,I'm so proud when SHINee's  news is on d Top 4 of Most Popular Stories on allkpop!!!!!! Keep it up Boy <3

Older Post | Newer Post