Sweet Love
Day 21- If I Could Spend A Day With SHINee,We Would..
Thursday, December 29, 2011 | 6:21 PM | 2 comments
My Shining Boys.
I miss them so much.
When when when will they do a comeback  @ Korea.
Sometimes,I'm waiting with patiently and sometimes I'm not.
Opss..Stop.
Let's start today's interesting challenge!!!!
Chulbal!!!
Looks like today's challenge ask me to dream again.
Okeyz,in my dream.
(In My Dream)
What will I do if I can spend a day with my SHINee?
On our first meet,I will shake their hands first.
Then,I will hug them from Onew to Taemin.
Hahahahaha.
I will ask them a lot of question that I'm curious about.
After that,I will take SHINee to amusement park.
We will play together and laughing together.
I want to ride a roller coaster with SHINee.
Then,we went to Karaoke room and sing SHINee's song.
I will bring SHINee to a restaurant to eat with them.
Drink coffee with them.
Ride in SHINee or Minho's car.
We went to Nami Island.
Then again,I'll bring SHINee to my home.
Hihihihihi
I want SHINee to look at all my stuff that have relationship with them.
Hey,I'm a Fangirl.
Oppa~Oppa~
Next,SHINee and me will play with snow and make a snowman.
Last but not least,I'll ask SHINee to sing any song that they like to me in front of me.
After that,SHINee will do an aegyo face.
I'll take a lot of pictures with them before they leaves.
Then,we shake hands again and bow and we say our goodbyes.
I waved my hands to them.
I look at SHINee until they dissapear from my view.
I smile and cry.
Bye-Bye SHINee.
And I hope we will meet someday again :)
Kriiinnng!!!!
Ireunnah...Ireunnhah
Wake up,wake up.
Time to wake up.
End of my beautiful dream.
Is that enough for one day??
I guess so.
Uh~I hope my dream will come true.
I really want to meet SHINee even for juz one day.
I want to spend a day with them so we can do all d things that I've been dream.
Yeah.
But,since I like SHINee,I never dream about them actually.
Such a sad thing.
I want to dream about SHINee.
SHINee~ SHINee~SHINee~
Come into my dream~
Abracadabra~
Okeyz,enough.
My craziness already come so,I stop here.
Before it's getting worst.
Saranghae SHINee yah~
Look at this,SHINee also ask me to stop about all this thing.
Hahahahaha.
Not Taemin actually but me.


Older Post | Newer Post