Sweet Love
Day 18-The SHINee Member I Think Has Changed The Most
Monday, December 26, 2011 | 5:29 PM | 0 comments
Alolololo~My Shining Boys.
Still really young here.
They changed now rite compared to that pic above.
More matured and hot and great.
Let's start.
I take my Keroro word from Oh! My School.
Chulbal!!!
So,who?
For me this cute boy.
Yes him.
Taemien,the cute maknae of SHINee.
He changed in a good way of cuz.
Kalo dulu,waktu SHINee baru debut kita boleh dengar yg suara Taemin kadang-kadang macam pecah.
Tapi kan sy pernah dengar semua suara SHINee member crack.
Hehehehe.
Lumrah lah bha tue kan.
Nobody perfect
Then,ada haters yg komen suara Taemin x sedap n Taemin hanya harap tarian ja.
That's not true actually haters.
Taemin proved you wrong.
 Now,Taemin really changed.
His voice improved so much.
Buktinya,bulan Jan 2012 Taemin akan join Immortal Song 2.
Daebak Taemin!!!
Selain suara,Taemin jugak nampak lebih matang n manly sekarang.
Can I say that sometimes he look more mature than his hyung.
Yeah,sometimes.
Taemin is hot nowadays.
From his voice,hair n body.
Body I mean some muscle.
Okeyz,until here.
Bye-Bye.
Wait!!!
I presented to you,d hot SHINee's maknae.


Older Post | Newer Post