Sweet Love
Dreaming....My Dream Is To....
Saturday, October 15, 2011 | 9:38 PM | 0 comments
Get a good result in SPM.Mula lagi sy merepek nie.Huhuhuhu.This is my fav scene from Dream High.I cried when I saw this part.Pity Samdong.Nasib baik ada Hye Mi.Saya suka ending drama nie sebab Sam Dong n Hye Mi sama-sama.Walapun x nmpak tp ada cute kissing scene between them rite.Hye Mi loves Sam Dong.Heheheheehe.Knapa tiba-tiba sy cerita pasal Dream High nie?Sebab ada ulangan drama nie kat 8TV tadi.Lagipun,sy mau tukar lagu background blog sy into this song.Dreaming.The lyrics are quite good for me who will take SPM less than 30 days from now.So,nervous.I'm not gonna change this song until I finish my SPM.Noktah.Sam Dong ah~Saranghae.Kim Soo Hyun ah~Johahae.Saya nie kan asyik dreaming ja.Harap-harap dream yg sy dreaming tue jadi kenyataanlah.Amin.Owh~I really like his voice.Makes me melt with his cute face.
Sam Dong ah~Thanks for giving me this beautiful flowers :)
Wish me luck,Okeyz .

Older Post | Newer Post