Sweet Love
Them is my One Love
Thursday, September 08, 2011 | 10:51 PM | 0 comments
[Onew] The morning sunlight is like you
It might be a little childish, but I like it
 

[Taemin] If I’m by your side when you wake me up
I have nothing more to wish for
I want to see you


[Key] Don’t think that we can’t love because we’re young
 
[Jonghyun] Before it’s too late
Before I grow older, can you hold onto me?


[All] I love you only, as much as the sky
You truly are the reason I live
I really, really, I want to hug you like crazy
We’re still going too fast, right?


[Minho] Whenever I meet eyes with her
I wonder if the smile that grows on my face
might reach a corner of your heart
I whisper into the beautiful ear
Inside of your uncertain heart
My feelings of love for you


[Jonghyun] I’ll be taking you
Girl, I know without you
 
[Key] Without you, I miss you
I’ll long for you forever
 
[Minho] My feelings of desire and hope
My love that grows deep again
I can no longer hide them
You are me, girl


[Taemin] My heart will catch you and not let you go
Can you feel it as well?
 
[Key] Before, oh, it’s too late
Before I grow older, can you hold onto me?


[Onew] I know that your heart
Cannot come by my side yet
 
[Jonghyun] Can I just call you my one?


[All] Let’s all together one, two, three, let’s begin
You are my one, my everything
I really, really, I want to love you like crazy
I can do that now, right?
I really, really, I want to love you like crazy
I can do that now, right?

Older Post | Newer Post