Sweet Love
Sweet Revenge from Both Jongkey??
Monday, August 22, 2011 | 10:07 AM | 0 comments

Awww~punya sweet Jongkey nie!!!!
Geram plak sy tgok.
Macam mau cubit2 ja Jongkey nie.
Siap main2 lagi di pentas.
Nanti kena marah oleh Lee Soo Man yg Kejam baru tau.
Hehehehehehe.
But,juz keep it up Boy bcuz sy suka kalo SHINee sy turns into a playful Boyz.I Like~Bcuz cute n sweet.
Sy paling suka part dkat 0.19.
Mcm mau fight2 ja drg.
But to cute too handle.
I raped the Replay button.
So many times already.
Can't take my eyes of cute Jongkey.
Sweetness n cuteness overload again.
Uh~I skipped school today.
Ssshhhh....
Wae?
Mollayo.
Nah,ndak lama lagi mau Raya suda nie.
Yeah!!!!!!!
Today is 22 Ramadhan suda.
Next week @ this time,bersiap-siap suda tu mau balik kampung.
Then,also my boyz 2nd single from Juliette.
Kiss Kiss Kiss gonna release in full version.
I wonder if there's a MV for this Daebak  song.
For me,of cuz I want.
I'm happy if my SHINee in Korea now.
Don't juz go to Japan.
I know they want to promote they song.
Keundae chebal,don't make it too long but @ Japan.
Nanti ntah how many times suda I said this.
'I don't want SHINee to be like their TVXQ hyungs.'
Not TVXQ  popularity but their separation.
Kalo SHINee popular mcam TVXQ,sepa yg ndak bangga kan~
Chebal don't K SHINee~
Okeyzlah,Adios.
Nah,lari suda tajuk nie sikit.

Love,
Raihan.

Older Post | Newer Post