Sweet Love
SHINee reveals teaser for 2nd Japanese single, “JULIETTE”
Friday, July 29, 2011 | 3:33 PM | 0 comments
I really like this pics.They look so hot cute.

Last month, Korean group SHINee officially debuted in Japan with the release of their single, “Replay. The single was a success as it was certified Gold by the RIAJ and recently it was announced that SHINee’s follow up single in Japan would be “JULIETTE“.
Earlier today, a teaser for the upcoming single was revealed on EMI Music Japan YouTube channel.
Check out the teaser ahead of the Japanese version release of “JULIETTE” on August 29th.

Woah~What Can I Say?
As Usual My Boys always looks so hot n cute.
They look so colourful here.
My Diva always wear pink but I like that pink colour owh~ 
I just can't wait for d MV to released.
Better than Korean Version,I see :)
Shining SHINee always Daebak!!!!
Omomomo~My Adorable SHINee ah~Saranghae <3 

Older Post | Newer Post