Sweet Love
My Key me2day Update 110730
Sunday, July 31, 2011 | 11:05 AM | 0 comments
Eat a lot bha Key.So skinny lah U.

[Key] 한국돌아갈땐 써니호타고가기로 루피랑 합의봤으니 시간이조금걸릴수도있을것같습니다:-)
[Key]  I’ve made an agreement w/ luffy to sail back to Korea on sunny but seem like it might take a little more time - Keyeommalogy

Uh~1st pic,my Key looks so skinny.He needs to work out more if he wants muscle.Keundae,c Key saya nie mmg mcam ada muscle suda sikit nie.But,I don't like it juga bha if a guy terlalu tegap n asyik tayang badan ja.Sometimes makes me meyampah.Errm..I wonder who takes his pic on d 1st pic.SHINee's member or someone else?

2nd pics is my fav.My Key with his new friends.
Meet Luffy.
My Key is so cute.He looks so simple but still hot n awesome in my eyes.
I wanna Kiss Kiss Kiss him.
Chu :)



Older Post | Newer Post