Sweet Love
"Meet My Roommate" (Sequel to In Love With My Gay Roommate)
Friday, July 15, 2011 | 5:28 PM | 2 comments

Omomomo~I really didn't expect this.
Sy baru ja ckap2 pasal ff with my chingu Nurul Atiqah n tiba2 bila sy mau baca ff In Love With My Gay Roommate terkjut sy bila ada tertulis Final suda.
Terus sy baca.
This FF is d 1 from 2 FF that I always read.
Yg 1 lagi is Silently Loving You.
Only that 2 FF yg sy selalu ternanti-nanti.
Heheheheheheehe.
N ending for the ILWMGR mmg sweet n cutelah.
Puas hati sy.
Key!!!!!!
His character I like.
Key is pervert guy in that FF.
N there's a sequel for that FF.
Can't wait!!!!!!!!
N d photo above is "Meet My Roommate" poster.D sequel.
ILWMGR is one of the highers subscribe in AsianFanFics.
I hope d sequel will be good juz like b4 lah.
Hwaiting!!!!!!!


Older Post | Newer Post