Sweet Love
SHINee Quotes
Monday, June 13, 2011 | 10:25 PM | 0 comments


I still can’t believe we’re in our 3rd year. There are so many new things here and there.” -Taemin
“I know about women. I know that they’re not men” -MInho
“His (Minho) voice is so low that I think the sound comes from the soles of his feet.” -Onew
“A lot people have sent me keys as presents.A while ago, someone sent me car keys, but that person wouldn’t tell me where the car is!” -Key
“The butterfly went to heaven and became a butterfly necktie.” -Onew
“Key doesn’t need keys because he can do everything.” -Jonghyun
“I was rather anxious about showing a whole new image” -Key
“Out of all the choreography since debut, this is the most tiring and energy draining (Lucifer)” -Key
“I act like a baby to everyone” -Taemin
“I find a woman pretty when she is hurt or seems weak” -Taemin
“I’m smiling for you,” -Key
“I like dance songs. I want to try a ballad. I’m going to make Minho-hyung do the narration for the intro” -Taemin
“I like Key’s smile and his constant support the best.” -Minho
“I want to be an ordinary boy, the ordinary Key” -Key 
“Why are you so pretty? I can’t forgive your beauty!” -Key
“A formula that will never be broken for a lifetime, SHINee + SHINee World = LOVE. -Minho
“There is no shortcut to perfection, all it takes is hard work, and more hard work”  -Jonghyun
“Why cover up if you make a mistake, just admit it truthfully won’t it be good?” -Jonghyun
“I like girls who seek novelty at times, and I’m willing to accept the age gap of up to 6 years” -Jonghyun
“I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever.” -Onew
“Honestly, I also think that the dongsaengs younger than me are… little kids!” -Taemin
“I act like a baby to everyone” -Taemin

“SHINee will continue to work hard in the future,” -Taemin

Key hyung is very good at cooking. He’s the best!” -Taemin
“If I have to choose an artist, that would be Lady Gaga!” -Key
“If you don’t give up your hopes and dreams, then there will always be a good ending.” -Minho
“Our group has an odd of members, I always get a hotel room to myself when our group travels.” -Onew
“I learned vocal exercises from Onew-hyung… I remember him as a very nice hyung.” -Taemin


Older Post | Newer Post