Sweet Love
Happy Birthday Micky!!!!
Saturday, June 04, 2011 | 8:12 PM | 0 comments
Okeyz,today is 4th of June n it's Micky Yoochun Birthday!!!
Oh~I Love This Guy So Much.
2nd Korean Boy I like after SHINee.
How can I like him?
Since I watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
At 1st when I watch d drama,I say to my fren that between all TVXQ members he 's the one that looks not to handsome bcuz he's appearance at SC is like long time punya fashionlah.
Then,after watching d drama again n again I feel like I like him bcuz of his simple but handsome face.
 He looks so serious in that drama but sometimes he can play with his friends.
Then, I search at Google his images n his looks is not bad.Simple.
So,start from that moment,I bias him in TVXQ n I'm so in love with him.
I Love You Micky Yoochun@Park Yoochun@Lee Seon Joon@My Mickey Mouse <3
Saranghae Neol Saranghae.Chajatta <3













Older Post | Newer Post