Sweet Love
Jongkey Is Love
Sunday, April 10, 2011 | 3:06 PM | 0 comments
Happy birthday !! Celebrating with fans is really so interesting & fun! ( use the sunscreen i get for you and have beautiful skin boy )! 
Credit: SHINee’s me2day
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Bila sy tgok gmbr d atas,hati sy trus triak psal trlbih happy btul suda sy nie.Sy ndak boleh triak kuat atau btul2 sbab nanti family sy dgar.How sweet Jongkey like that.This pic was taken on Jonghyun birthday,8th of April.Although sy suda tau yg c Jjong nie suda ada gf tp sy masih suka sngat dgan Jongkey.Plik kan sy nie.Heheheheheehehhe.....Mau pengsan sy tgok gmbr c Key d ats sbab punya cmel muka dia pkai hairband.Mcam prempuan owh.Ayy....trlalu beautiful owh u my Diva.I love u so much.C birthday boy pun cute.This pic frm c Key punya SHINee's me2day seprti yg d ats tue.Dia kasi beli c Jjong sunscreen for his birthday.Sweetnya.Wktu c Jonghyun punya birthday party tue,byak Jongkey moment jgak.I wish I can be there at that time.Msti sngat best.
정말 그들이 같이 지원.
Mianhada Saranghanda Jongkey

Older Post | Newer Post